Hyundai ALCAZAR was conceptualized to resonate the magnificence of palaces & castles. Crafted as the epitome of manufacturing grandeur - Hyundai ALCAZAR is built like a fortress and features an extensive application of 75.6 % Advanced and High-Strength Steel (AHSS & HSS). Based on Hyundai’s global design identity of Sensuous Sportiness, Hyundai ALCAZAR characterizes a unique design theme that represents a masterpiece of superior craftsmanship. This 6 and 7 seater Premium SUV features a Wing-Surrounded architecture on the dashboard, thereby accentuating the feeling of spaciousness and modernity.
Hyundai ALCAZAR is all set to redefine premiumness, comfort and versatility for an unrivalled travel experience with a host of 1st in segment features.
• 26.03 cm (10.25”) Multi display digital cluster
• Bose premium sound system (8 Speakers)
• Auto healthy air purifier with AQI display
• Front row seatback table with retractable cup-holder and IT device holder
• Front row sliding sunvisor
• Side foot step
• Rear window sunshade
The cabin inspires a soothing and elegant ambience, while projecting a magnificent and lavish in-car experience that is accentuated by Hyundai ALCAZAR’s segment leading wheelbase of 2 760 mm. Hyundai ALCAZAR will come with a host of Advanced & Hi Tech Features –
• Voice enabled smart panoramic sunroof
• 2nd row one touch tip and tumble seats (Captain & 60:40 Split Seats)
• Drive mode select (comfort | eco | sport)
• Traction control modes (snow | sand | mud)
• Puddle lamps with Hyundai logo projection
• 64 colours ambient lighting
• Power driver seat – 8 Way
• Advanced Hyundai Blue Link (Connected-Car technology)
Hyundai ALCAZAR comes with four powertrains that include 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine with options of 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions. The 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine with 6-Speed Manual transmission, delivers power to conquer with an acceleration of 0 – 100 km/h in 9.5 seconds*. While both 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine offer best in segment fuel efficiency with 6-speed manual as well as 6-speed automatic transmissions.
|Engine||Displacement (cm3)||Maximum Power||Maximum Torque||Transmission|
|2.0 l petrol MPi||1 999||117 kW (159 PS) / 6 500 r/min||191 Nm (19.5 kg.m) / 4 500 r/min||6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic|
|1.5 l diesel CRDi||1 493||84.6 kW (115 PS)/ 4 000 r/min||250 Nm (25.5 kg.m) / 1 500 - 2 750 r/min||6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic|
Share your interest with us to stay updated on the latest information on Hyundai ALCAZAR